Step 1 > Register a username and password
The Aeris Resources Contractor Management System can be found by clicking the button below.
Start by entering a username of your choosing, plus your email address and a password. You’ll be emailed confirmation.
Step 2 > Register business details and answer profile questions
Using your new details, login to the Aeris Resources Contractor Management System.
Follow the process to register your business by answering profile questions and selecting the insurances and licences you can supply to support your registration.
Step 3 > Pay for registration
Business registration in the Aeris Resources Contractor Management System depends on the risk category assigned to your work.
- General risk: $950 + GST every 3 years, $150 + GST annual renewal
- Low risk: $550 + GST every 3 years, $150 + GST annual renewal
Step 4 > Upload documents for verification
You will be prompted to upload copies of the licences and insurances you selected in step 2 for verification:
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Occupational Licenses (e.g. Electrical, Plumbing)
- ASNZ4801/ISO18001 Certificate
Step 5 > Complete safety management system (SMS) review
An SMS review is an independent desktop review of your Work Health and Safety documents by a qualified WHS professional. The documents you’ll be asked to upload for your SMS review depend on your category and may include, but are not limited to:
- WHS / OHS Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Risk Management Procedures
- Systems of Work Process, including Incident Management
- Drug and Alcohol Management
- Emergency Management
- Training Procedures, including Induction Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Continual Improvement Processes
Your SMS questions and submitted documents will be audited within five business days of submission and you’ll be emailed if corrective actions are required for you to meet compliance.
Your business registration is complete when both the SMS and document upload steps have been verified and approved.
To complete your registration, you will next be invited to register your workers. Please click to expand Stage 2.